Become a Member of the Lone Tree Photography Club (LTPC)
Membership is open to anyone interested in photography. You do not have to be a member to attend club meetings – meetings are open to anyone who would like to join! Submit the LTPC Guest Sign in Sheet and join our mailing list if you wish. You also do not have to be a resident of Lone Tree to participate.
Annual Dues: $25/single member or $35/couple
- Meetings – 2 per month (Exhibitions & Competitions, Presentations & Events)
- Opportunity to be a board member and vote
- Monthly Newsletters email
- Meetup Activities and Field Trips as scheduled (any applicable fees discounted for members)
- Seminars and Workshops (any applicable fees discounted for members)
- Opportunities to photograph Lone Tree Community Events
- Participation in the Lone Tree Photographic Art Show and Sale
- Year end pot luck and awards
- LTPC name tag to wear at meetings and events
Become a Member (or renew your LTPC membership):
- Submit the LTPC Membership form only if you are a new member.
- Select your type of membership (Single or Couple) and “Buy Now” to pay annual dues with a credit card through PayPal. You may also drop off a check for dues to the LTPC Treasurer (or any of the club officers) at the next meeting. Dues are payable annually based on your enrollment date.
Join our club to help learn more about photography, and make some new friends (at least they will understand you when you talk about things like ‘custom white balance’)!