The 2012 Lone Tree Photography Club Show and Sale @ the Lone Tree Library has been expanded to include a spring show from April 28th – June 2nd. The show is open to LTPC members that would like to display up to three of their framed images. Specific information regarding the show and entry form are provided for members interested in including their work in the show.
The show is a great opportunity to gain experience in preparing and displaying your work, promote the club to Lone Tree and Douglas County residents, and /or participate in the coordination and hanging of the event. It is an opportunity to have your images displayed outside your own home – where, presumably, they will be viewed by more folks. So dust off those framed images, or get busy framing your best images, and join in the fun.
2012 Lone Tree Photography Club Show and Sale @ the Lone Tree Library
April 28th – June 2nd, 2012
8827 Lone Tree Parkway
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Drop off Saturday April 28th at Lone Tree Library
From 10:00 a.m. to NOON
Pick‐up Saturday, June 2nd at Lone Tree Library
From 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Show Information and Rules
OPEN TO ALL current Dues paying members of the Lone Tree Photography Club
1. This is an open format and will not be juried.
2. Items can be sold but the transaction will be handled directly between the artist
and the buyer.
3. Members may submit up to 3 entries.
4. Work must be from an original photograph by entrant. Digital manipulation
5. Photograph must have been taken within the last 5 years.
6. Must be Matted and Framed and have a stranded wire hanger attached to both
7. Minimum print size is 11 x 14
8. Photography must be framed ready to hand with a stranded wire hanger attached
to the back of the frame. SAW TOOTH HANGERS ARE NOT PERMITTED as they can not
be hung on the system in the library.9. All photographs will be displayed.
10. NO NUDITY OR INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL ALLOWED
12. ANY PHOTOGRAPH NOT COMPLYING WITH RULES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED BY
13. Each entry form will contain; name of entrant, phone number, and email address.
Price of the item (if offered for sale) Click on this link for the form: 2012 Lone Tree Library Show & Sale
14. Each photo entered in the show must be tagged on the upper left‐hand corner of
the back of the work. The tags will be part of the entry form and should be cut out of
the form and attached to the work.
15. If the entrant wants to sell their photograph, they must determine a price on the
entry form. Entrant may choose to designate the photograph as “not for sale”.
16. Show and gallery waiver‐. Lone Tree Photography Club (LTPC) will make every
effort to protect the entrant’s photographs. LTPC however will not be responsible for
loss or damage. LTPC assumes no responsibility for works not meeting the
specifications of this show.
17. Photographs sold at the show may be picked up the Lone Tree Library at the end of
the show. Photographs left 30 days after the end of the show will become the
property of LTPC unless other arrangements have been made.